Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

NNM NEWS: Guest Post & Reader comments

NurturingtheNaturalMama had our first official guest post, published May 12, 2011, compliments of Mama Eve: Your Natural Parenting Resource


So, if you haven't already, go check out my Top 10 Baby Registry Must Haves. Let me know what your top 10 would be! 
And, of course, visit Mama Eve on Facebook and Twitter and let her know NurturingtheNaturalMama sent you! 


And in response to my recent post on my unfortunate miscarriage, Too Beautiful for Earth: Heaven's Newest Angel Baby, a reader sent me the poem below. I had seen this poem before, but it was just so beautiful that someone would send this to me in a private email. I wanted to share this poem with everyone, even though the reader wanted to remain anonymous (but thank you so much :) ) 

Lullabies
Daddy please don`t look so sad,
Mommy please don`t cry.
I am in the arms of Jesus
and He sings me lullabies.
Please do not try to question God,
don`t think He is unkind.
Don`t think He sent me to you and that
He changed His mind.
You see, I am special
and I`m needed up above.
I`m the special child you gave Him,
the product of your love.
I`ll always be there with you.
So watch the sky at night.
Find the brightest star that`s gleaming.
That`s my halo`s brilliant light.
So Daddy please don`t look so sad.
Mommy please don`t cry.
I am in the arms of Jesus.
And He sings me lullabies.
~Author Unknown

* This post was featured in a Tweet today from NursingBling and her #Newborn Daily: http://paper.li/tag/newborn

No comments:

Post a Comment