Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

My eco-change of the week!!

Here's my quick tip of the week for making your home a little more Green :)



So in our home, we are huge fans of Seventh Generation products. Over the past two years, we have switched our dish soap, disinfecting wipes, disposable diapers, baby wipes, all purpose cleaner, and laundry detergent to the Seventh Generation brand. Since we are always on a budget, we have switched slowly and go with the plan of just picking up one thing at a time, because let's face it- they're not the cheapest on the market! But we are committed to creating a greener home.

I have found $1.00 OFF coupons online and in the newspaper (see below), and most recently made the switch to the Seventh Generation dryer sheets. Check out what Seventh Generation had to say about them today (looks like I changed at a good time)!


 A Different Kind of Dryer Sheet

coupons available at:
http://www.seventhgeneration.com/coupons


And with my $1.00 OFF coupon and FREE Green shipping, I got all my Seventh Generation products for a great price from www.soap.com 



Did you switch to a greener product this week?

Addendum:
To avoid dryer sheets all together if you'd rather,  check out PVC Free dryer balls .

No comments:

Post a Comment